WHAT IS A STENCIL OR TEMPLATE?
Stencils are designs for a paint template that is used to decorate walls, furniture, and paintings. Most templates are made of plastic, including the ones we use. You can work with it on various surfaces such as paper, cardboard, canvas and Powertex decorations.
WHICH MATERIALS CAN I USE ?
- Various small and large palette knives, sponge, brush, foam roller, adhesive tape
- Powertex, Easy Structure or other pastes, whether mixed with color pigment or not.
- 3D Sand mixed with Powertex or Easy Structure.
- Regular acrylic paint mixed with 3D sand for more body and fast drying.
- Bister or Liquid Power in spray